Our SOGS Genealogy Library is now located in our office at 1478 N. High St., Suite 450, in the North High Business Center. Our library will be available by appointment until we can staff it with volunteers. If and when you visit Highland County to do ancestral research and want to use our library you will need to make an appointment. To make an appointment send an email to: email@example.com with the following information: 1. 2. 3.
- Name of person requesting an appointment to do research in the library.
- Their e-mail address and a cell or land line phone number.
- Three choices of dates and times that they will be available to visit.
- One of our volunteers will then contact you and set a date and time for a visit.
- Once we have our volunteer staff ready we plan on opening one day a week with out an appointment. This will be publicized on our website for your information.
- We will have a copier available for you to use at 20 cents per page.
- Please bring change to pay for copies.
- We will also have our publications available for purchase by cash or check.